Parasites & Diseases


Need assistance with wildlife and fish management on your ranch, backyard, or pond? Simply call your local County Extension Agent.

 Texas A&M AgriLife Extension ServiceTAMAgEXT
Southern Regional Aquaculture Centerlogo_srac_new
North Central Regional Aquaculture Centernorth central rac
Northeastern Regional Aquaculture Center

northeastern rac

Western Regional Aquaculture Center

western rac

University of Florida
Auburn University
State of Indiana
University of California
U.S. Food and Drug Administration
Langston University


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments are closed.