Forms & Permits

Need assistance with wildlife and fish management on your ranch, backyard, or pond? Simply call your local County Extension Agent.

Various aquaculture and pond management activities may require permits or licenses from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department, Texas Department of Agriculture*, and Texas Commission on Environmental Quality*. Anyone seeking to pursue these activities should contact the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department permit coordinator before submitting a form to determine which is the correct permit/form to submit for your activity.  (512) 389-4444  is a main inland fisheries phone line that will help direct your phone call to the appropriate permit coordinator.

Permit forms provided as PDFs on this site may change, and the most recent versions of the application forms provided below can always be found on the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department website at

*Special note: The exotic species aquaculture permits from the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department require a TDA aquaculture license and TCEQ wastewater authorization as prerequisites.

General Fishing
Exotic Species
Commercial Fishing

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Comments are closed.